WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I resent your presumption that I knew what the comments entailed...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919

I resent your presumption that I knew what the comments entailed given that they are in russian/Ukrainian
    I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you had informed yourself on what you were posting. A simple Google translate would have told you what you were seeing. Frankly, its astounding to me that you would see a post on our product with more comments than any other post in Reduit's entire history and not take a few seconds to figure out what it was all about.

..and besides, who gives a ****!
    there is a world of difference between 787 people commenting on a product they are excited about, and 787 people entering a contest to win a product worth several hundred dollars. You would agree I hope?

All you do is shoot down positive posts..
    Actually I appreciated your post. I just wanted it given with the proper context that I think is relevant. Should I have said nothing?

we get it, you've been invested for years and feel stupid for buying into the P&G hype..
    indeed I do.

I could easily pull out MANY of your super bullish posts from pre 2014 that amounted to NOTHING
    yes you could.

but unlike you, I've move on from the past and won't allow it to make me bitter and twisted.
    not bitter and twisted. Sad, disappointed, devastated, and more careful.

if you don't like my posts or optimistic outlook, do us all a favour and put me on ignore
    You are asking me to put you on ignore so I wont see your posts and can't comment on them? How about I just continue to read your posts carefully, and offer a counter-point if warranted.
    Last edited by smac656: 27/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.