WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

"I guess fortune favours the brave." Yes it sometimes does but...

1. 2,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    "I guess fortune favours the brave."

Yes it sometimes does but remember fortune is just another name for blind luck....and it's two way street. As in war, being brave and foolish got many killed so they are not mutually exclusive.

Now, as I no longer hold I'm not really up for any goings on with WFL. However my major impetus to pull the pin is money.....specifically the depletion of my (our) money and the boards arrogant rapacious appetite for reward on reward on reward for nought.

Very soon enormous funds will be required to get all these projects up and running. Raising at current SP levels would be farcical so the only other option is the board, in a show of benevolence and faith either fund it themselves or arrange for their associates to provide funds. The caveat here is that there will be strings attached......like much less upside for shareholders, if it is at all possible to further devalue shareholder upside from where we were only 3 years back. I'm just advising caution, something has got to give here.

If they do get things funded and selling and profitable we'll jump back on but until the main game plays out we're on the benches.

Last edited by blurrt: 03/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.