WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Reduit, page-354

1. 12,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1792
    What can you say about this situation.....

The story has always been compelling- but the commercial delivery has faulted

For my money the concept is shrouded in mystery and operating in products that are not subject to any regulatory approvals.

Harmless in essence and sales being subject to consumer whims and their ever changing desire for something new.

The goal posts for the micro-array technologies have been continually changing

it was originally going to be used in a range of retail products in mass consumer markets - changing products from the chemical to a physical product composition.

I invested a truckload at the 1 cent/2 cent range and sold at 10 bags plus. Why, the directors were selling and no organisations were lining up to use the technology. It was floundering

Since that time the company traded on the P&G association. Great story, but the numbers were not delivered

Now the goal posts for the micro-array technology have shifted again, this time to the top end of the hair and skin care markets using another marketing package.

Impressive in content once again, but will they deliver.......

just an opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.