WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

All a matter of perspective here is my take. OBJ was a dud...

1. 443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    All a matter of perspective here is my take. OBJ was a dud company with the wrong management.
    2 years ago a new management team have come along and turned this ship around. They have impressive CVs that have created literally hundred million dollar and billion dollar companies from nothing. They have a world class impressive track record and have strong business acumen and leadership. These guys are the real deal and we should be honoured they are looking after our company. They could be managing another start up and we could have been delisted by now. Instead we are no longer foundering.
    We have products in a world market with a rollout plan to make this a long term sustainable business. This is a massive undertaking and we are well on the way.

I don’t know if we will succeed but I don’t see how we could actually start any better...

If someone wishes to dwell on the past I think it’s their prerogative. No problem but I don’t think like that. I’m looking forward and the next 3 months look very bright to me. The next 6 -12 months look even better.
    I’ll continue to accumulate as open disclosure and I have no problems with anyone wanting to sell. I also have no problem selling out of a stock I have lost faith in, but WFL is not that company.
    Some time ago I spoke to a board member and he said that they didn’t come to make a little bit of money or draw a salary. They came here to make a $hitload of money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.