WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Reduit, page-2

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90

Meet the CEO of Réduit

Paul Peros, CEO of Réduit – makers of UNI, the first universal skincare and haircare treatment device delivering salon results at home, in the palm of your hand.

What inspired you to launch your business and what is the end goal?

In business in general; things tend to not be done the way you wish they should be done and therefore by going out on your own, you can create the change in the world that you want to see and this is what inspires me.

Everyone seems to have ideas about how to work in a different way but unless you are doing it for yourself, then you don’t necessarily have the opportunity to change the status quo and ‘really’ do things differently. My inspiration comes from being able to innovate without the boundaries of working in an organisation that could curb this.

In essence; make your own company, do it your way! From A-Z, create and realise your own vision.

ow do you set yourself apart from other businesses in your industry?

Innovate. And never stop innovating.

Keeping an eye on the numbers in any business is important. How do you ensure that you’re always up to date?

Firstly you have to like numbers. But secondly, and more importantly, you have to know and like, the numbers that actually matter and are relevant. If you start crunching the numbers that are meaningless, it won’t get you anywhere.

I remember a number of companies that started crunching numbers that were meaningless. I keep myself across the ones that matter which is more time effective and efficient in the organisation.

What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learnt so far as an entrepreneur?

I guess I haven’t yet. Everyday is a learning however;

• Always expect the unexpected...

And

• be ready for anything.

With all the success stories around entrepreneurship and how innovative people have to be to take the leap. How do you think you’ve innovated your sector and why?

Everything is a design for learning. Every day is a continuation of expecting the unexpected and simply dealing with it. When you’re focused on innovation for a product, an industry, a ‘new normal’ even: you need the ability to go from one place to the right place and we do this every day. While I am taking these leaps every day, all of our teams in the business are too. It’s a collective effort and belief.

What are your thoughts on failure?

It’s expensive! But no, really.. failure does not exist. Behind every failure brings some success so long as you learn from it

Every failure you go through brings you somewhere more along the path and even if that is a path you weren’t planning to take.. sometimes these mistakes take you to where you need to be. You must go past the limit. For example… you need to spin out a few times in the car before you learn how to avoid it right.

Do you have a morning routine or ritual to get your day started on the right foot?

Everyday is different and starts off differently. I could be in our factory in Switzerland, China but wherever I am I start the day with a clear idea of what I need to achieve and how I can make that happen.

If you could be in a room with 4 entrepreneurs, who would they be and why?

1. Filip Sedic, FOREO

2. Jo Horgan, MECCA

3. Oscar Farinetti, EATALY

4. Nicolas Hayek, SWATCH

I’ve had the pleasure of knowing or working with all these four people and all of them share one common trait. Their cause is their passion and their effect is disruption.

What are your top tips for entrepreneurs wanting to get their business out there?

1. Believe in your product and vision

2. Enjoy the ride

3. Time goes by really fast… embrace it

What plans do you have for Réduit over the next two years?

First plan is to do all the things we planned to do!

Second plan is to invent more world-firsts along the way to shape and disrupt the industry as we know it. This is the beginning of the REDUIT story and who knows how far we will be in two years but we are excited to see!

How do you believe the evolution of tech will affect your industry over the next 10 years

What do you mean? 10 years in tech is an eternity!

Meet the CEO of Réduit-2.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.