LYC 0.50% $5.95 lynas rare earths limited

If you are going to say a 40%discount could you justify it? Lets...

1. 7,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500

If you are going to say a 40%discount could you justify it? Lets say you think it is $3.00, how did you get that price? Book value, EPS, Discounted cashflow. Sales Revenue. Historical mark ups in hostiletakeovers. Most deals are done a year or two forwardlooking. Lets keep this about what Lynas may do in 3 years. Not some imaginary glorious possibility years into the future. The drop was small and so I did not post it but NdPr dropped today that’s two days in a row. 17% in one year and two days I firmly believe that it will recover but not in the near term so lets keep realistic prices on REO. So figure out NEXT improvement in COP, quality and volume and show why this should be $3.00. Not just post your Fantasies

JMO if I look at other M&Asthis is a fantastic offer. If I look at what I think Lynas could be 4 to 6 years down the road I firmly believe Lynas should reject the offer. It is like selling a house in a depressed area that is improving. If you want to sell to day you have to take what the market evaluates it as. If you do not need to sell it, you should wait. I personally think Lynas should reject offer unconditionally ( I think they made a mistake giving reason, they should have just said no). If they wanted to sell this is a very good offer. They do not want to sell, so they should just say an unconditional NO and walk away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.95
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.96 $6.00 $5.93 $10.85M 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19331 $5.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.96 32024 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.