ETM 4.55% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I attended the DOE’s Critical Minerals and Rare Earth Elements...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I attended the DOE’s Critical Minerals and Rare Earth Elements R&D webex. It was a very informative meeting regarding the importance and value of REE’s for a sustainable world. Discussed a little bit about the difficulties regarding Lynas and NTU. However, GGG is in a good place for many reasons unlike other companies. For many of us holding long term, stay the course. This will be a valuable company! SP may fluctuate short term but trust me, it will be worth it in the end.

Recent events have signified the importance of having U.S. domestic supply chains. Were you aware that the United States is import-reliant on critical minerals (CM) and rare earth elements (REE)? Why is this important? CM and REE are found in the technologies we use every day including cell phones, electric vehicles, energy technologies, and even our country’s national defense.Diversification of sources of CM and REE is a critical component of reestablishing a domestic CM and REE supply chain. To further the goals of Executive Order (EO) 13817: A Federal Strategy to Ensure Secure and Reliable Supplies of Critical Minerals, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) is developing the enabling technologies for future commercial facilities specifically designed for CM and REE extraction, beneficiation, processing, separation and metallization.Carbon ore (coal) is an abundant domestic resource and successes from bench- and small-scale projects are demonstrating the capability for future large-scale pilot projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $20 970

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 716229 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 56102 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.