ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

nro funny you quote from a student at curtain who worked on...

1. nro
    9,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3830
    nro funny you quote from a student at curtain who worked on microscopic grains from dubbo(key word fine grained).
    Nope. Wrong again. Why dont you research over just making it up?

totally different deposit, most eudialyte deposits are coarse grained in fact the largest crystaI have seen in Greenland is about 3m long. interesting as for the thermal cracking etc the eu, Colarado school of mines, 6 public companies ,the Russians, all have a different method ,in fact even the Dubbo group have a different method.
    Say hello to a heap more sulphuric acid on coarse grain. Up my previous quotas on quantities and evironmental concern and turn the volume up when reading the words "horrible stuff".

can I suggest if you want to find out about eudialyte go to the office and ask
    I have no interest in attending your office and hearing you trying to drag me away from GGG on whats obviously internationally recognised as a cheaper and inferior eudialyte REE waste byproduct theory.
    Id like a company that mines REEs. Not a company that mines Zirconium then claims its a REE miner as well because its waste has some in it. If GGG was a zirconium miner I wouldnt be invested in it. Thats why GGG states its a REE miner. Its mining REEs as a primary commodity and nothing else and GGG is not going to change to an inferior sources for it that the vast majority of the industry completely avoid because you happen to like eudialite (no matter how bad it is).
    Its that simple.

as if suddenly when your love affair with steenstupine ends
    Dont wait up for me tonight!

you will have to catch up.
    Clearly I already have given the wavering response to my corrections.

most of your last post is just slander and selective bias which is not needed .
    All fact gbb. Weather you wish to accept the truth is more applicable here. I have made a pile of corrections to your previous posts. If you have no response to any of it it sounds rather accurately done to me.

the point is a REE exploitation licence has been granted in Greenland because it was deemed to be economic ,socially acceptable and environmentally acceptable
    WHEN ITS NOT BEING CHEMICALLY SEPARATED IN THE COUNTRY BUT OUT OF THE COUNTRY.
    You missed that part out.
    Otherwise to me its a deathbed operation for GGG to consider often done in more third world countires with low environmental standards and not suited for a cleaner more efficient flotation/filtration method conducted already by GGG in Greenland. Clearly its the cleaner and better way to conduct yourself in Greenland as opposed to one thats failed to get any approval to do so far.

and this was done in less time than ggg
    Are you talking about another company gbb? Saying its in less time?
    Like your own?
    Again?

essentially as it is a simpler , less polluting and more economic ore ,
    Than what? Are you comparing your companies ore to GGGs ore (in a way which is clearly false and misleading to me). If so I cant comment but my thoughts are obvious above.

but that is not to say that steenstrupine also can not pass those tests as well given sufficient time
    Thats about as good as a confession I suspect I will get from you that it most certainly will.
    Given no corrections Ive offered have been refuted and the statements in reply ever thinner and fewer. I suspect youre out of rationale here and the topic of eudialyte can be buried as well as what GGG is clearly doing with their eudialyte resource themselves.
    Steenstrupine for the win

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.