The unsolicited comments on NAV from Lenni were as follows:

Subject: re: what is wrong with aru
    Stock Code: ARU - ARAFURA RESOURCES LIMITED
    Posted: 13/09/07 15:46 Hotcopper Radio: ARU on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: Lenni2001 Views: 1153
    Post #: 2109003 (In Reply to msg #2107278 from sushi1) Sentiment: Buy
    IP: 80.228.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: No Stock Held

sushi,

NAV is not in the Rare Earth sector at all but it is a Gold-play with a low-grade resource just below 1 mln oz. Gold price went up recently and this has helped NAV a bit. NAV is far away from becoming a Rare Metal play. I received first hand information from the HK conference saying that Tom has no idea about how to handle Cummins Range. Apparantly he is not aware about the very comprehensive metallurgical work. I was told by a market expert that NAV has to work for at least 5 years to get this work done IF the resource is consistent. Problem is the Fe that has to be regarded as a serious impurity in some parts of the deposit.
    In my view NAV is a highly pumped company. Just take a look at the latest presentation where Tom compares the best graded intervals (some only a meter or so) against the average grades of some world-class Rare Earth deposits - I would regard this as misleading even if you have a small footnote.

Cheers

Lenni

So there you have from a ARU holder:

1. NAV is not a REE play (?????)

2. NAV is a low grade gold play

3. NAV is a 'highly pumped company"

4. "...misleading..."

Now, IF wrote the same thing about ARU without any real supporting data including numbers, I think that the ARU shareholders/posters would take my head off.

So if I could summarize the above poster's thoughts about NAV in one 'word' it would be as follows:

It is a POS.........

Now that is the kind of 'welcome' that is not welcome, but as we are all entitled to our opinions, fine, but I suggest that your comments be applied to ALL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $427.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $286.7K 1.555M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 152154 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 482460 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.