ARU 3.13% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

LenniNAV is doing it own thing and I am sure that NAV...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Lenni

NAV is doing it own thing and I am sure that NAV shareholders wish well to ARU and its shareholders. Lets get on with it and disregard petty sniping from one or two errant individuals.

After quadrupling the resource at Leonora by playing around in the oxide zone I think that Tom has every right to make a "multi-mio oz potential" call and to inform shareholders of the Leonora vision as this is where the main focus is and where shareholder funds are focused.

I revisited slide 30 of the D&D presentation…….I note that a qualifier at the top of the slide reads “Cummins grades are indicative, prelm drilling only”. Also shareholders have no idea of the comparative value of REO, niobium, uranium etc and what magnitutude they need to be to result in operating mines . We need to know this. To then say this is MISLEADING is being a little precious. I note that since the presentation some fat high grade REO intersections have been delivered and although it is early days, a resource looks likely ie the NAV management is delivering into its promises.

Live and let live. NAV shareholders don’t want to steal any of the ARU thunder as it has it’s own story. Good luck to ARU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $381.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $368.6K 2.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 448660 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 980586 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.