ETM 5.26% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

ree mining & u as by product, page-11

1. 181
    270 Posts.
    Excuse me Orabanda !!!

REE only no good what planet are you on.

So Lynas Corp only mine REE's correct or not? yet they are on the radar for JV T/O etc, your clearly upset with GGG.

I for one do not agree that REE's are not worth mining alone.

Lynas owns the richest deposit of Rare Earths in the world at Mt Weld, 35km south of Laverton in Western Australia. A feasibility study has been completed on the Rare Earths deposit and all Australian approvals required for project development have been received.

Over the last year Lynas has observed a trend in Chinese Government policy decisions which is leading to an increase in Government control of the Rare Earths industry in China and the tightening of supply due to the imposition of mining production quotas, and the reduction and restrictions on trading of the existing export quota. These policy decisions have followed the removal of VAT rebates for exports of Rare Earths oxides and an increased enforcement of China's stringent environmental standards which resulted in the closure of non-compliant Rare Earths plants.

Shortly after the introduction of production quotas in China the company determined it was prudent to investigate potential sites other than China that would be suitable for the company's proposed processing plant for Mt Weld ore. The drivers for this decision were the:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $13.13K 660.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1920692 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 82521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.