ETM 2.00% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I've got to pull you up for this, NdPr has nothing to do with...

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I've got to pull you up for this, NdPr has nothing to do with Ukraine, Taiwan, Russia nor even USA. this is not setting the price of REE. It's Supply and demand. I've been researching for many years this same case....currently the reason prices are where they are at now is because China is the global leader in REE production.....over 90% right.

So the market knows this, its the supply chain!

The reasons are as current - Warehouse levels of Neodymium are very low atm, there was a major flood in China which closed many REE mines around 6 months ago, Political unrest in Myanmar which also supplies China's consumption of REE and the recent news that the China's Government completing environment inspections in Ganzhou shutting around 50% of production of REE down over April for at least a Month cleaning them up awaiting central Government to complete inspections on the 7th of May.

Below is the 12 month of Neodymium so far since January prices have already risen around 25%. I agree though the price will be under pressure, but count this on Supply issues....not tensions in geopolitical markets at present. This may happen in the future if China plays around with supply to the broader market.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3088/3088155-93f186cd46cc2aff3d34a349e54aa4d8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $19.03K 786.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45701 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 260183 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.