ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Yeah for sure. that why i said currently....but in the future...

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Yeah for sure. that why i said currently....but in the future given China's dominance sure this may change due to geopolitical reasons. that's why we hear about concerns raise by the US, EU and Japan.

The more I hear about mines such as GGG and PEK having these delays getting mines up a running these issues are not going to go away overnight as demand continues at the current rate. Markets are expecting some of these mine online in the future as they are treated as world class assets, top tier.

I have limited knowledge of GGG so I cant comment on startup and what the future will hold, but we need to get these mines starting up around the world. I know in Pek's case its around 2-3 Years before we can start shipping product once even approved.

This is why you see in most of the ASX REE stocks presentations about this whole issue around supply and demand. This is not going away anytime soon and the more issues we have with China and no new mines coming on board the prices of REE are going to be under-pressure on the high side.

Many market commentators have been talking about a price target of $100US kg by 2025, I believe the more issues we have with mines not being approved and further delays and with all this demand. Price targets are going to be seen as under estimated we were already around $75us Kg in March.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $2.08K 90.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11549 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 62000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.