LIN 5.71% 9.9¢ lindian resources limited

REE Share Comparisons, page-36

1. 4,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    NTN

I couldn’t said it better about Booash.

Yes I am passionate about my investment in LIN. Have been during those dark days, better days and now when the shareprice is in the pits.

I try to present opinions based upon facts. I have spent countless hours researching, emailing authorities in France, Malawi, Guinea etc. YES I criticise posters who publish rubbish and unsubstantiated claims and who blame management for the falling shareprice. I do accept posters who have different genuine opinions and views to mine.

I have never met the directors of Lindian but have recently spoken about my concerns to the CEO and a year ago to the Chairman.

I fully understand the disappointment of shareholders who purchased Lindian at higher prices than current. I also have stocks in my portfolio that are in the red. I do not go blaming management , the Chairman, CEO nor shareholders for my losses.

Its a pity that we have some nut cases here who take pleasure in being critical of posters who support the company instead of focusing on company achievements and progress to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.006(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $225.6K 2.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51500 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 53634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.