KAI 4.35% 1.1¢ kairos minerals limited

I am absolutely gob smacked by the current low price of KAI at...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221

I am absolutely gob smacked by the current low price of KAI at 0.013 especially after the statements released in the recent QAR...

KAI has 1.6 million ounces of gold in the ground and they are currently;

..."actively reviewing options for monetising our 1.6 Moz Mt York Gold Project. A full review is underway, including discussions with third parties about potential corporate transactions. We will update the market if these matters progress”.

They then write;

Kairos Managing Director, Dr Peter Turner said: “The Black Cat discovery is a potential game-changer for Kairos. It clearly has genuine scale and importantly, is clay-hosted. When combined with its location just 110 km from Lynas’ new rare earths processing plant in Kalgoorlie, the potential to create substantial value for Kairos shareholders is immense.

Now I completely understand that most came to this stock recently due to the Li2 hype and may feel a bit disappointment that the company has not had too much success in that region as yet however they have found substantial REE's in clay and if the mets comes back and are successful then this stock should attract a whole heap of new investors and it should be off to the races with caviar and champagne for ALL of us!

These guys have $6m in the bank and it looks like a bloody great REE deposit which may possibly be the highest grade ionic clay in Australia and they have had some brilliant drill results so far.

Drill intercepts of up to 148m and grades up to 23,000ppm TREO
    Results include a standout intersection of 28m @ 3854ppm TREO from 32m, which includes 4m @ 2.31% TREO (23,182ppm) in drill hole RHRC253

What I am finding completely amazing is the 1.6Moz of easy to mine open cut gold sitting in the ground and the current share price of only 0.013

Gold today sits at $3344 Australian an ounce and is only going to go much higher very soon due to Powell's recent interest rate speech....

The ASIC once mining should hopefully be a very reasonable one so some real profits should be in order and also plenty of opportunities to expand this resource over time...

If this company finds a JV partner that will take this whole thing into gold production at zero dilution to our shareholders then KAI will be multiples of where it is right now...

And the thing that I am completely loving is that they believe with good REE mets the REE deposit they have found is going to be an absolute game changer!

MEI, another REE Ionic Clay deposit sold their gold mine to follow an ionic clay deposit into future mining in Brazil.... That so far has appeared to be a very smart decision and a major future company maker and will reduce future share dilution!

KAI is in Australia!

I'm truly looking forward to the imminent announcement from KAI management as IMHO this stock is about to get some massive positive exposure and with that comes a much higher SP!

GLTAH+DYOR

P.s. Don't forget that small explorers usually explode higher just after gold majors and mid-tier gold producers have taken off in a proper gold bull run which appears to be happening right now!!

Then add in a 1.6moz of gold at an aussie price of $3344.00

KAI really should be at a much much higher SP!

Very exciting times to come!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $28.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $13.59K 1.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1105312 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2397843 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 863671
Last updated 15.18pm 02/05/2024 ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.