PV1 6.25% 3.0¢ provaris energy ltd

reese#5 ann due, page-25

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    mate,

You are missing the point. I think people are angry that you personally ramped this stock heavily, including right up until you sold. Literally a few weeks back, you were ramping this. Not only that, any slight criticism of the stock, or someone else saying they sold, you would chastise them and insult them.

I have no problem with people buying, selling, shorting or whatever they want with a stock in whatever timeframe they like. Do what you want with your money. Just don't mislead people with your words, don't insult people with your words and don't hold yourself at a double standard to others.

This is a forum and I expect there will always be people who flog their own agenda. In this case, I am just pointing you out as one of them, so people know in future, that what you say is leveraged by where your money is, not leveraged by what you actually think.

In my eyes, TTE is still in a technical upswing, provided it does not break below the ascending triangle the SP could do well. The drilling in the US is actually moving now, which is nice. Would be good to have drilled in WA but atleast the JV is moving ahead.

Really, TTE should be focussed on Allen dome simply because its proven, its cheap and it will fund their other activities if they can get it to 200+BOPD at a decent operating margin.

Look for the break below 1.7c or above 2.2c currently for a move in either direction.

Perhaps not a great time for this pattern as the stock market is expected to be weak in coming weeks but I expect TTE to not be affected too much as it hasn't been affected by weakness at all this year. all IMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $45.65K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 242683 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 34550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.