PV1 6.25% 3.0¢ provaris energy ltd

reese#5 ann due, page-29

1. 2,883 Posts.
    nilhilism does a day trade on the oppies and makes some quick cash. In and out. He downramps all year long then trade it for his benefit. And i am the bad one? I had good intentions, blame management for the rest.

re: tteo options 50% undervalued (nihilism) Trade TTE with
    Forum: ASX - By Stock (Back | Return to Search Results for 'tte')
    Code: TTE - TITAN ENERGY LTD ( 1.9c | Price Chart | $18.78M | Announcements | Google TTE)
    Reply to: #8395926 from mikey26 Views: 232
    Posted: 09/08/12 08:21 Stock Price (at time of posting): 1.9c Sentiment: None Disclosure: No Stock Held From: 203.110.xxx.xxx

Post Reply Thread View Back (+2)
    Report Post << Previous Post Next Post >>
    although I agree they are undervalued, I dont think you are realising the obvious lapse in time between a few months ago and now.

The reason they trade for less, and more of a gap between heads and oppies is that the exercise date is now closer.

As we get closer and closer to the exercise date, they will start to follow 1.5c behind the heads as the market is taking the exercise price off.

The risk of not being able to exercise them 'in the money' is also factored in.

That being said, I do feel the oppies undervalued and tried to buy some yesterday at 0.6c with no luck..

10/08/12 15:42 (View) Post Reply Back (0)
    Report Post Post OptionsPost New MessagePost ReplyAdd User to FavouritesAdd Stock to FavouritesEmail to a FriendIgnore MemberIgnore StockReport TOU Violation

nihilism
    Post #: 8402883
    Price at time of posting: 1.7c
    In Reply to msg: #8402840
    IP: 203.110.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: None
    Disclosure: No Stock Held
    Views: 1369

full width | single post if price drops back to 1.2c (as it did last time it hit resistance and dropped back) those oppies will be worthless mate. watch the falling knife especially when it comes to oppies.

10/08/12 19:21 (View) Post Reply Back (+10)
    Report Post Post OptionsPost New MessagePost ReplyAdd User to FavouritesAdd Stock to FavouritesEmail to a FriendIgnore MemberIgnore StockReport TOU Violation

nihilism
    Post #: 8403764
    In Reply to msg: #8403070
    IP: 101.170.xxx.xxx
    Views: 1237

full width | single post Mikey..

Im not sure I understand your post.. put my money where my mouth is? thats what i'm doing by not buying as I feel there is too much risk for my apetite...

so what exactly did you have in mind with that statement?

I was just advising caution in suggesting oppies were 'cheap' and 'good' value.. 5 months in spec oppie land is hardly a long time when the stock hasnt been above 2.2c this year which is only just above the price you would need to exercise oppies with a buy price of .6c and make profit.

TTE has some great assets and a lot of room to grow, but the drill never lies as they say and 1 dud could cause these oppies to be worthless...

Just IMO, not a downramp I just urge caution in short-term oppies.

11/08/12 16:08 (View) Post Reply Back (0)

mikey26
    Post #: 8404869
    In Reply to msg: #8404816
    IP: 118.209.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: Buy
    Disclosure: Stock Held
    Views: 822

full width | single post Only experienced traders should be buying oppies. That doesnt mean they arent good value but for a beginner I would not recommend them.

When I post on here, im generally talking to experienced investors/traders not the person wanting to invest their superannuation for the next 30 years, hence I say the things I do.

pisces, not sure if you were aware of the ANP oppies but people were selling all their heads and buying oppies with 2 weeks to go, thats why the oppies doubled.

If TTEO are in the money by 31st December, I can guarantee most will do the same if there are a few pips to be made.

12/08/12 16:49 (View) Post Reply Back (+1)

nihilism
    Post #: 8405795
    In Reply to msg: #8405721
    IP: 203.110.xxx.xxx
    Views: 512

full width | single post Mikey,

I found your last point fairly insulting. You completely took my point of view out of proportion in an attempt to discredit me, fairly poor form bud.

TTE oppies are currently below risk-reward profile even for speccies... You are completely relying on successful news in the SHORT TERM with no bad news, no falls in the economy and no capital raisings..

GLTA holders of course, and I hope you make a motsa... just don't assume that I dislike TTE heads as a longterm investment or that I am against the company in general.

BTW: I never suggested your advice was to hold until december, but if the price doesnt go above .19-.2 before then, you are making a loss either way and it has only test .22 once this year, you have less than 1/2 of that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.