PV1 6.25% 3.0¢ provaris energy ltd

reese#5 ann due, page-35

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Mikey,
    A trade is a trade and if you made some on it, well done..
    If it pulls back further I am sure you will hope back in and ride it again..

AGREE WITH YOU...got to watch Management and what they do or dont do.. after posting that research and doing some intensive reading and following the web of companies over the years, you get to see a bit of a pattern..

I did say they were not wildcatting and it is a work over..but that's to say they its going to bring home any bacon..The supporting statements and supplied reports are no different "Props" then what has been used in other enterprises.

Have a chat to a few friends in the game..
    hey I got a workable angle..
    package it..
    Announce it..
    Let the stock run up..
    Cap raise..
    Successful or bust..
    Its a winner JV it and or sell out
    or its a bust..
    Move onto another company, another name do it again..
    As yet I have only got to see "ARC Energy NL" as S.T's successful endeavor..

Verdict is still out on this one..
    the value I see in it is the WEST AUS connections due to the hotness of the sector which is not going to happen until next year..So what ever they are doing in the states is going to have to turn a coin.. or the cap is going to be out a plenty..

Note my position.. Sold out on Friday in the .02's, Made a nice little earn for the week.. will wait for it to settle back down and make another entry when it feels right..

MyDisco2

You got it right.. if you are new and dont know the ropes, watch and learn quickly as at this end of town you can lose your hard earned cash quickly..

But as said.. I am with Mike on this one..the way the market is swinging at the moment and if you are only dropping pocket money in to companies like, its better to profit on the swings of the market and work your way to free carry so that the risk is taken out of it..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.