ATN 0.00% 0.2¢ ashburton minerals limited

refer toi 3:06pm today announcement, page-5

1. 3,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    it my opinion and i'm not a geo so dont want to get myself in trouble but wake up to yourselves. it's totally uneconomic and will never be developed.

take a look at pmh, the thing has billions of pounds of low grade copper(similar to atn around .3%) and moly and even it couldn't get off the ground after all these years and a supper boom in commodities

the atn trade was buy 1.2c on sale of gold assets for 1.7c in cash (which i did) and sell into the hype of drilling (which i did). check back posts before all this happened and it was just me posting and listening to gibberish replies from gibba about what a dog atn was. i told him it'd move on drilling because the market was hot atm.

they're not called penny dreadfuls for nothing but there is good money to be made from pump n dumps as long as you dont turn into a bag holder when it ends.

personally i think it'll go back and fill the gap, volume will dry up and only will a good grade copper hole get it moving it again but even then.... market will be very cautious after this little episode and plenty of sellers around who got sucked into hype

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.