Referendum on immigration now, page-5

1. 41,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    Quite a lot of immigrants, whether legal or not, state that they want to enter Australia to flee from persecution in their own land...... true or false ????

ok..... convince US to this effect, renounce all ties with the "fatherland", accept our hospitality and live by OUR rules. Once accepting this offer, you will be offered a provisional visa, stating that you will not attempt to change any political or religious beliefs upon the community, will be subject to deportation upon committing any crime whatsoever,and will work for the good of your "host" nation. After a qualifying period of 2 years, and giving evidence of compliance, you will be then eligible for inclusion in Australias welfare system, and not before..... Simple !!!

If you just want "temporary" asylum help, tell us and we will put you somewhere safe. But you will not get free phones, internet, cigarettes, or access to our welfare system. Your "temporary" status will be valid for no longer than 1 year. During this "temporary" stay, you have the decision to change to OUR way of life and OUR rules or you will be sent back to the "fatherland".

OK, now, someone convince me otherwise !!! ( You may notice I didn't refer to immigrants as Muslim Immigrants... I want to be impartial...LOL)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.