TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

Pablo, for a start, I am not the one answerable to shareholders;...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Pablo, for a start, I am not the one answerable to shareholders; rather it is the board and management of the company we invested in. So, whether I may have made any errors in any criticism is neither here, nor there. If I have, I will always humbly apologise, but, again, I dont have your money and I am not spending it on a business venture: SM is.

Further,what is the specific error that you say I have made? Because I dont think you have spelt it out. Even the statement you quote, I still stand by - it is a sh*tload of stock to carry in the circumstances. If perchance we are tied up with CE nonsense for more than 6 months, we may start looking at a CR. If all the money wasnt tied up in stock, we wouldnt be faced with that prospect. So again, what is your point half a glass?

Finally, the whole point of stock discussion boards is for people to exhange views and facts between them, to build up communal knowledge. I dont have an encylopediac knowledge of prior TIS announcements. I would prefer to read a good novel. I prefer good fiction writers.

I have goty to say this is one of the weirdest discussion board's I have ever come across. There are no intelligent debates at all and as soon as anyone bobs up and says anything that might be even mildly crictical of management, you all go ballistic in his defence, even though it is quite apparent he has been very loose with the truth an dthat's only on the occasions he could be bothered telling us anything. YOu sometimes get the impression that most of this board is made up of SM's drinking buddies. The waitress must get sick to death of having to pick up your half-full glasses when you finish a session...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.