TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

referral to ema, page-49

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109

post number 8448819 is set out below.

Thanks Pablo (I hope you were not being sarcastic esp being a glass half full bloke). Though my aside about the inventory levels began a life of its own, the original post was simply trying to work out realistically how long we could go before a cap raising became likely.

I was really hoping for some other posters to have a look at the figures and give their views or counter-views. It is a pretty important matter for all of us investors. Do other posters agree about achievable monthly spends and the need to immediately cut expenditure pending CE outcome? I welcome your views.

POst 8448819:
    We have $5.1 mill in cash and $6 mill in inventory, but we have current liabilities of $2 million. So assuming we cant sell the inventory while we wait, we have about $3 mill in cash. So, using say $300,000 a month as spend, we have 10 months of cash before we would need to raise more. If monthly spend goes down to $200,000 per mth, we have 15 months.

In my view, we have way too much inventory. Further, I am not sure how they can even say it is a current asset, when we cannot sell it. Bad decision by the board based on bad forecasts by management about timelines. Obviously, management said they were "confident" to the BOard also about getting the CE mark before this.

Nonetheless, if they start taking immediate steps to significanly cut monthly spend, we should be ok. No more trips to Boston to "prmote" TIS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.