DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Sorry to hijack your thread a little bubsmark, but DML...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Sorry to hijack your thread a little bubsmark, but DML shareholders might be interested in a little light reading on the PEM thread. There area few parallels I found intriguing with their chart and current circumstances:

1. Their share price has tapered from a 52 week high of 0.405, to a recent 0.12.

2. They then rose to on average between the 0.16 and 0.20 mark on takeover speculation.

3. There has been a lot of pressure on the share price to keep it low (but it didn't get sold back down to 0.12).

4. They have now received a takeover offer of 0.35 from a Chinese Co (which appears at a premium to the recent price).

5. Shareholders/HC Posters have variously described the offer price as very much under valued, inadequate, and opportunistic.

Whether or not DML plays out similarly, I thought it might be worth mentioning for interest sake, and I wish PEM holders the best of luck with their predicament.

Lairy

Disclaimer: I am not a shareholder of PEM, have only briefly read about their situation, and as such am not as informed as shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.