MMC 9.44% 98.5¢ mitre mining corporation limited

Amber,pure speculation on my part,but Sentient,may very well be...

1. 27,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Amber,pure speculation on my part,but Sentient,may very well be a white knight(in drag).

Should Sentient convert their notes into shares,it would throw their entire risk profile out the window.

I take some heart from the following,

PNG draws up $6.3bn budget in hopes of revenue from LNG plant

It aims to spend $3bn on capital projects in 2014, a 20 per cent increase -- despite the government's large projected under-spend this year.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/economics/png-draws-up-63bn-budget-in-hopes-of-revenue-from-lng-plant/story-e6frg926-1226765615460#

Surely they've been given the billy grahame?

They have to pay for previous expenditure,at Yandera which would in part be Sentiment's "bridging" costs(sic debentures),30 percent of circa $200 million.

If you look at the Kina petroleum latest presentation,in particular PPL/337,in the madang province,there's massive potential for gas,but firming up the potential is still years away.

Their map pinpoints Yandera.

http://www.kinapetroleum.com/pdf/napepreso300113.pdf

I would not be surprised if the new third party power supplier,built a coal/gas fired power station.
    Further more I wouldn't be surprised if Sentient had a big stake in it.(they own coal assets)

The fact is,just as in Australia,so it is in PNG,the mining Juniors,are running for the planes,not the hills where their projects are.

Peter O'Neil needs to get revenue up and running,for the sake of his country.
    He will partially achieve this through the PNG-LNG project,but tell me Amber,what near term projects are there which offer a direct income to the PNG government,thirty percent if they take up their full entitlement and provide valuable employment for the PNG citizens?

From memory Yandera will employ some four thousand locals.

Just my musings after a couple of Carlsbergs.

Glass indeterminately known.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.