AAM 1.67% 5.9¢ aumega metals ltd

Well a1 have pulled off a minor miracle considering the state...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well a1 have pulled off a minor miracle considering the state off the company and stone is by far the biggest shareholder and in the drivers seat(SANDRA IS NEXT AKA BILL WITH I THINK ABOUT 8 PER CENT)so it will be interesting to see if they shake the boardroom tree.They could let it fall and pick up the pieces and hey presto pick up some good ground and go from there.
    There is a lot of low grade up north but its too far to truck it,process it and make a dollar as the plant is not big enough tonnage for low grade when you start road training.
    I agree with gumphurd that they need to attack ALPHA and CENTRAL and there are a few other areas which may bear some fruit(rape and pillage)while they prove the north up longterm and end up over there.As for flogging the plant it already is.There is still no goldroom which i find mind boggling considering what it costs to strip elsewhere so that needs to happen for lots of reasons.
    There is a glimmer of light at the end of a long tunnel and the chinese are not dumb so it will be interesting to see what they do like i said they are driving now.On stone they are cashed up and well resourced so to them this is small fry so the board and senior management would be a little bit nervous i suggest as the chinese do not like loss of face and are lethal when they want to be.

On a another point Wayne swann treasurer of the year i fell of my chair laughing,on what merits did they base this on i wonder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $31.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $27.35K 468.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102322 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 231664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.