LOM 2.38% 4.1¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Reflecting on the Pig, hopes for the Rat

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    As the Year of the Pig rootles to a close let’s end the chapter with a sigh of relief; I know a bit about pigs and I can tell you there isn’t much money in them most of the time. The rat I am also familiar with, but you normally won’t see one unless it’s dead or half poisoned, it’s said you’re never more than 5 feet away from one. I believe it.
    Anyway, the calendar clicks over to the Rat on January 25th and LOM, drawing on all its cunning and intelligence, carries our hopes forward into the new year.
    She’s just invested in plant and equipment upgrades, increasing throughput, there is a mass of exploration data to follow up, several kimberlites earmarked for further work, and, we hope, sufficient gravels sourced from the tributaries to enable bulk sampling tests to be run. In addition, there is talk of % negotiations concluding in Q1; for all its faults the BoD has put its best foot forward on behalf of shareholders and I look forward with anticipation to recovery in the year of the rat. The opportunities are there.
    B22.
    Last edited by Bagman22: 06/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $11.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $11.63K 283.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 181000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 22653 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.