NXS 7.69% 21.0¢ next science limited

reflecting to pass the time

1. 568 Posts.
    Don't want to sound like l'm whinging here, but I can't help reflect on my decision to buy more NXS when l did. I remember buying more back in February this year. I had to sell other stock to buy NXS, so after buying BTA at .41c l thought l'd take a small profit and sold out at .49c. Fast forward to now, BTA is trading at $2.70 or thereabouts, and you know where NXS sits. I'm over it now, really, in fact l sleep like a baby. l wake every few hours bawling my eyes out.
    I've never sold NXS as a trade despite watching it on countless occasions fluctuating between low .30's and mid .40's. Instead l watched like a stunned mullet as each trading opportunity passed me by.
    So there comes a time when you reach a point whereby you must take one of two paths. Either bail out and waste all the time spent on holding NXS when other opportunities came and went, or stand by my reason for investing in NXS, be patient and let time bring its rewards with NXS.
    I'm either too stupid to sell or just plain pig headed. But l promise you all this, if this market guru decides to sell out, l'll be sure to let you all know so you can buy more, because as sure as eggs it'll fly to $1.00 and beyond!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $3.624K 17.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 80261 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 7325 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.