TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

reflection on 2009

1. 360 Posts.
    On 19th Feb 2007 Alchemias price was $1-20. downtrend saw the price breach the 10 cent line on 22nd Dec 2008, I was very fortunate to be watching the trading screen that day and seeing this much volume transacted I bought the first lot that came available,as quickly as the market came down the market turned to uptrendand back to 75 cents where I stupidly bought more shares.Upon reflection the Market was aware for some time that there was a large seller lingering and lured him down price wise to where there was a willing buyer(3`5 million AT 9`9 CENTS),a more efficient auction system you cant find ,pretty profound eh, maybe these extreme sellers at 99 cents and the same amount of buyers at 22 cents will be lured to a successful transaction ,.somewhere between 50 and 60 cents .Ithink they are only advertising at present. I will be a buyer next week anywhere near a double bottom(at 51 cents).Anyway what do you think about Alchemia at present is it a puzzle or is it just as simple as it appears

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.