ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

I am not an options holder. Haven't touched options since prior...

1. 147 Posts.
    I am not an options holder. Haven't touched options since prior to October 1987... learnt enough lessons back then to last a life time! There is enough 'excitement' in ordinary fully paid shares in small cap stocks for my liking!

But, that's just me... everyone has there own investing and trading style at different stages of their life. I sincerely wish all option holders all the very best.

I know at this stage it probably looks like a real long shot for oppies to come good... but, wouldn't it be a sweet, sweet victory, should the RIGHT news come just in the nick of time and the share price pops! We are all winners then!

Although there are indications that WHL could be a company worth well over a billion dollars in years to come, I think there could still be some excellent returns on investment much, much sooner than that - especially at current prices.

It will only take the right announcements re Seychelles, Otway Basin and Palta 1 - all of which could come in a relatively short time frame, to get this into the target price area. Good Management can also successfully Capitalise on good assets you know!

I think that well before any frenzied action later, that could push toward the 1 billion market cap level, we could see the 10 cent to 20 cent trading range achieved, as significant positive events are announced nearer term!

Good luck to all of us and especially to holders of options in the next few weeks - I would just love a sweet victory!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.