PER 1.19% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

reflection

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    ANP have delivered as they stated in the announcement on time and on budget to get ATL1102 back on track. Great work by the board after the debacle caused after Teva walked away from MS studies on MS. What now. Well now we have TJAB fully funding these future trials to the tune of big $$ amounts. Don't forget PRR raised 50 Million to fund their phs2b/3 study for Cvac in ovarian cancer. So literally with ATL1102 moving into a phs2b study after a toxicology study then TJAB will be looking to fit these bills that trials will cost. On top of this we have asthma and stem cell studies that will begin and also funded by TJAB. Ok so some are saying where is the upfront payement here. Well its simple. Is it better to get 5 million upfront now and ANP need to kick in to trial costs and issue shares along the way or is better to get a fully funded program whereby TJAB fully funds everything to the tune of alot more. As i said PRR raises 50 million to fund their trials. Dont forget also TJAB is not a pharma or major bio but a government funded organistation so this deal was done differently to those involving pharmas and the like. Personally though this is a great fit for ATL1102.

Again ANP was alot higher price wise and market cap wise when they had ATL1102 up and running in MS trials. Now fully funded and with asthma and stem cell trials to also run with ATL1102 we are in a much stronger position. Add that TJAB are aslo working with Genzyme who are awaiting EU approval for the Isis drug kynamro and ANP are making solid moves forward for this little ASX company. Next is ATL1103. That is the beuty and today yes the fickle market that is the ASX did not understand what this announcement means to ANP but it will and as we are seeing now the short sighted who sold on this will one day look back and say gee what did i do. I remember some selling PRR at 1>2c and later kicking themselves. Well moving forward ANP is being set to play on th big stage bio world and China is the first step. Wait for the next step people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $32.58K 385.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3647 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 8842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.