PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

reflection, page-4

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    vercengetrix i believe we are closer then many think on a licensing deal for 1103. I have heard statements of now to 24 months. Like i have said previously that major pharma and major bios of the like of Biogen, GSK, Genzyme and Pfizer have been snapping up Isis drugs and in particular the rare disease area so with 1103 being the last in this category the heat is on. The international pharma went straight from due diligence to putting an offer on the table which showed they are keen. Will ANP take the offer is where they need to decide is it in shareholders best interests. Here is where upfront $$ and milestones and royalties will play a big part unlike the TJAB deal. 1103 is looked at as a very strong possibility of being a blockbuster drug according to ANP and Dr Cohen so the offer needs to be right and i guess there will be some push n shove between the parties to set the right deal. But all in all i don't think this will drag out. I believe TJAB and the international pharma began their talks with ANP at sinilar times so hopefully soon.

Joridigy no disrespect to you but when i invest in the market i compare stocks with others in terms of time frames, sector, market cap and price so please that is what the stock market is about and i will do as i do not as others tell me to do. Speculating. maybe you timed the PRR buy wrong but hey thats the market and why i look for stocks like ANP which is at the beginning of a journey. PRR's time was back after the GFC when dendreon was growing and awaiting FDA approval just as Isis and genzyme are awaiting EU and FDA approval. Timing is everything and speculating on similar type stocks is what the stock market is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $24.63K 325.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 142779 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.