FGL 1.69% 6.0¢ frugl group limited

Reflection

1. 12,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1760
    Setting aside the history.

My gut feel says this...

The market place is SCREAMING out for an easy to use family solution to internet usage.

Family Insights appear to now have an easy to use flexible solution.

My investment will be sliced to ribbons with the 50.1 consolidation. However, there can be some positives from this decision.

Firstly the company now has a new profile with the Family Insights name, the app appears to have ironed out many of the bugs and has maintained a constant high ground profile in terms of marketing Facebook content re tackling the issue.

The share registry had reached the current proportions due to the inherited mess from the previous non event fly by night operators and the necessity of this management group to maintain the company whilst creating their new vision.

The new name, the streamlined app, the high quality content marketing and the profile created when we all have to take a hit with the consolidation - may work out to be a solution.

The upswing with this type of product can be massive if the market sentiment gathers momentum in terms of its usage.

The families will do the marketing and worldwide.

.......in a way I accept the massive consolidation. If you are going to do it - do it the way they have.

Just maybe Sean is a visionary. Must say, it is was a tough call to take over the previous fly by night amateur operators and build a company from the train wreck he inherited.

But, my gut feel says

Sean may just pull this off on a global scale.

Either way, I will have had a hell of ride and learned a lot about the internal workings of micro caps and more importantly the necessity of doing due diligence on the people involved. There is only one person that I am banking on to bring all this together.

Sean

I think he my be in the process of creating a very high profile for himself in the tech world.

imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $6.283M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $11.66K 194.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5600 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 13214 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.