FGL 4.35% 2.2¢ frugl group limited

Reflection, page-40

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    At this current rate, even a 50:1 consolidation would half upon completion. This is getting out of hand.
    This is my worst trade I've ever made in my 6 year trading journey.
    Bought 13k worth at 10 cents when it was called VTX (Yes i bought the near top). I've kept it all the way, and everyday i look at it, it reminds me to not believe a story until a company really makes revenue. Trade the trade and don't fall in love is what they say. Every time i login to my commsec account i just laugh now. I was a sucker of the MW midas touching entourage. I'm sure there are many of us on this thread. Most of us have given up hope and probably just login to check on see if they delisted this company due to its use of shareholders money.
    SLD changed to VTX, VTX changed to WGL, WGL changed to FAM
    WPI changed to CIZ to ..... Emetals
    GBR changed to RSL, RSL changed to SRT, SRT changed to IAM
    Just to name a few and to note a trend.
    I can safely say i'm a much better trader now. Spent a lot of time and money learning how to enter more trades over the years. It may be a bit twisted, but i actually like to look at it to remind me that if you base your trading off purely FA, you wont last long in the spec side of the share market. Following the money is key. TA will tell you the best part to jump in and out. Maybe WGL, i mean... FAM will turn it around in a few months, Maybe Sean and team will work pro-bono until revenue materializes. Maybe we will have a massive fund that believes in our technology and funds us further. Maybe we find another project to RTO. Who knows whats going to happen. One thing for sure is that i know i'm thankful for this expensive lesson. Holding onto specs and there's nothing no-one is going to do about it. Yeehah!

-Shineinvestor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $162 7.147K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2526 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 32184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.