AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

reflection

1. 12,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    It is interesting to see how long it takes for a stock such as AIM to make the big time.
    Currently it hovers around the share price it achieved some 4 years ago 6c/8c. With all the drama and who ha, it has basically not moved apart from some peaks and troughs.
    There has been no steady share price improvement.
    Is this company in the process of change or in another 4 years will the same story be told again by another investor.
    The trail of so called activity unfortunately always seems to lead to a dead end for some unforseen reason. People come and go, all take a fat salary and move on leaving AIM to once again languish with the other penny dreadfuls.
    We currently have an acting MD who does seem to be putting some runs on the board, but the questions always remains - for how long. Its a nice cushy non commital project for him at his age until it all gets too hard and hes ready for retirement. Then what.
    It just seems that the company lacks a driver. There are plenty of night shift drivers to make a buck along the way but no one with their heart and mind in the company. No one who want to take ownership and drive it.
    I just feel that until this occurs the company will continue to suffer from a lack of investor interest.
    Its never mentioned as a stand out prospect apart from the diehard stock holders like myself.
    I just wish I could see a future for this stock, but history is telling me it has just become a vehicle for parttimers to cash in and move onto greener pastures.
    Do we see another 4 years pass, another snake oil salesman has moved in , sells the pitch, props up the share price, takes bundle of performance rights and moves on.
    All great companies have leadership, They are driven by good policy, procedures and people. I have yet to see this from AIM. The bandaid is on at the moment but the sore has not been correctly treated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $86.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $208.9K 481.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128722 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.