AIM 0.00% 39.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

I think we have to be careful here Sack as we all know the...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I think we have to be careful here Sack as we all know the traders love to try for a run on this stock occasionally.Any decent/positive news I will only believe come an annmnt.It will be interesting as to how any finanaciers go about taking a slice of the Aim pie coming up to any funding annmnt.Perhaps what we've been seeing of late has been just this.Well we can dream/hope cant we.But the morning trading behaviour has been such that its looked very much like traders trying to run the stock on the basis that there might be those in the market that will want stock prior to any annmnt.Call me a conspiracist if you like.

It certainly seems to me that this recent market action(if you could call it that)has very much thinned the board depth of late but hasnt reduced the off board selling in recent weeks.There still seems to be the obligatory 1-2 million a day rumbling through.

"Isn't it time those hairy miner chaps had a smoko and take a good look at their work?"

It certainly wouldnt hurt to have a week by week piccy of what the Axera's up and whether we have started spraying that shotcrete imho.After all in this world of global communication surely we could have a website picture update.In fact perhaps if we ask nicely we could have a live feed at the box cut to make sure those "Hairy miner chaps" are hard at it.Oh well...one can but ask;-)

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $24.68K 62.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35851 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 14255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.