Reflections of election fraud predictions etc, page-4

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Rudy and associated lawyers explained in their court cases that they aren't fraud cases.

So if Trump's personal lawyer is arguing not fraud, if every judge has ruled not fraud, if the majority of Republican congress and house members agree it's not fraud, if Trump's AG doesn't believe there is fraud.. if fox and almost all of the media agree it's not fraud, and Trump loses the popular vote..

I mean, if the fraud was so widespread and easily seen why haven't we seen any proof? I've seen retracted affidavits, I've seen Rudy bring two people in front of cameras (one who was a convicted sexual predator, the other was anything but believable though she was exceedingly unprofessional).

Why can't we be shown some ballots that were fake, why can't we see where voting machines changed votes, why isn't there any evidence?!

Trump luvvies are the first to complain about 2016 and how bad Clinton took the loss (conceded the next day), yet here we are.. with that mob pushing far, far, far harder about this election than any Democrat did in 2016.

Pot meet kettle.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.