AVL 3.33% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Reflections on Comparisons/Investing Decisions

1. 690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Was reflecting on the SP rise of KRC yesterday and the emotions it did evoke (if i'm honest). My background is actually psychology, so it interests me what happens in my head, that then results in my decisions. I'm still very early in this investing game, so I felt some thinking out loud can help, for me , and other holders here.

1. never fun feeling like you've backed the wrong horse
    2. some envy/anger (reading people leaving AVL for KRC)
    3. causing some indecision re: AVL

Had some time to reflect, go over the plans re: AVL, and the data we have. Came to the conclusion I'm still very happy with my investment (now quite long term). Great management (now focused), great direction/connections (China). Good financials (cash/options). Very special Va deposit (still understanding how special)

I've now come to the conclusion if KRC goes gangbusters it IS better for AVL:
    - we will be able to provide a point of difference (re grades/concentrate/value per lbs)
    - increases the conversation re Va (rising tide raises all ships......still a secret material, most of my mates would have no idea what it is)
    - it may cause some more hustle within our team (we need to keep being seen - and we've seen an awesome improvement since Masterminds came on board. New life in AVL and vSUN online presence, and China, bring on China).
    - PLENTY of need for Va worldwide, their success will not reduce our potential long term.

Just my thoughts. Feel free to add yours.

Go us, go them. Go Va

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $46.08K 2.914M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 10733087 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 5855294 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.