ATG 2.47% 41.5¢ articore group limited

REFLECTIONS ON LAST WEEKS SP ACTION

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Despite some terrific numbers, RBL SP action was clearly disappointing to shareholders. Clearly when a stock runs from.40cents to 7 dollars, some pull back is expected. As I stated in my earlier post pre earnings, RBL's conservative nature around issuing guidance clearly effected the analyst outlook moving forward. Saying that...I was very disappointed to see the analyst comment on RBL missing targets on the expense side. RBL should be REWARDED for spending $$$$ on paid acquisition and bearing the brunt of additional shipping expense due to COVID 19 conditions. When AMZN spends BILLIONS improving customer service and the overall experience for their customers...the stock is rewarded for investing in the future. I still believe Aussie analyst and insto's really don't understand tech and the valuation they attract. Very few ASX Listed companies would be growing at nearly 100% like RBL. Here are some additional random thoughts...

1- Large instos used the earnings announcements to reduce their positions in RBL. This makes sense as the stock has had an amazing run the past few months
    2- 24 hours after the announcement, employees were allowed to sell stock. Once again...given the run up in SP, this also makes sense.
    3- Good to see MS enter the register
    4-Please...no more dividend questions. Even if RBL had 200mm in cash, they will not pay a dividend. Returning capital is a four letter curse word to tech companies.
    5-As a few post indicate...this 5.80 level is a key support area
    6-Would like to see management present the RBL story at a few more Tech/Growth Conference's that most brokers host.Hopefully the new CEO sees the need to get the RBL story out to the investment community.
    7- Still feel this stock is VERY VERY cheap and is a prime candidate to be acquired by an O/S competitor.
    8- Unfortunately I feel this stock will be "dead money" for the next few weeks. Tech globally looks a bit tired and lacking a story to move the overall sector higher.

Lastly, I am putting my $$$ were my mouth is...I purchased shares on Friday for the first time since the IPO. I still think RBL is a $7-$8 stock. If the analyst can't figure this one out...another company will(M&A). Hopefully I am wrong about my bearish ST outlook...

Good luck to all shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.010(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $117.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 45.0¢ 41.0¢ $233.2K 530.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9090 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.5¢ 44.5¢ 41.5¢ 16528
Last updated 15.09pm 03/05/2024 ?
ATG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.