NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Reflections, page-13

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    As hard as it is and whilst we would all like to be rewarded for the risk we have been exposed to for the past 12 months to get to this point I'm doing my best to focus on the fundamentals, namely;

- We've successfully flared with no environmental issues

- We have another Chinese player coming over within weeks to inspect the project with a view to potentially join forces and fund the commercial stage of the project and provide potential further opportunities to the business

- we very quickly shut down an attempt by the greens and land owners in court giving further confidence that there would need to be something go very wrong for them to try this stunt again with any hope of success

- Whilst the government isn't publicly committing to the project just yet (why would they until further risk is mitigated) there is a real need for this project to proceed on so many levels. Economic uplift for the state and exposure globally, power issues nationally, businesses requiring syngas for the many purposes it has to name a few.

This is potentially a world class resource (soon to be with the pending upgrade)

Unfortunately this disgruntled shareholder will keep the price where it is for now (based on recent volume) so I'm trying not to be too concerned - as hard as that is!.  Within a matter of months with the resource upgrade, a successful flare with no environmental issues and positive feedback from the Chinese heavy hitter demand will quickly pick up for shares, the shareholder discussed will have run out of shares to sell very quickly and then there should be a very sharp increase in share price.

For those buying shares at current levels... Christmas has come early for you.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.