KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

reflexions 12mths on

1. 2,009 Posts.
    Amazing how embarrassing some predictions can turn out 12 later.
    Now let's have a look at a few that was sprouted here in December last year and what price URA/KAB was trading shall we.

First up we have scorp on the 7/12/10
    Stock price was 2.5c at the time

Market has ignored this announcement once again...

Uranium up to 1.09% found and with historical drill results... Radon surveys in Grants Ridge show promising signs of a decent size deposit which is being further tested this month...How about the new Kit Carson project is on private land so permitting is ridiculously easy etc??

I cant beleive it but Uran has turned into one of the most promosing Uranium Micro-cap explorers on the entire ASX.

I am sure the market will wake up to this at some stage... perhaps the next round of announcements/drill results?
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Posted by Zed 9/12/10
    Stock price was 2.8c at the time

Biggest lesson i ever learnt from this was to never ever read company propaganda.
    Always follow the charts Bwana and never get lazy and forget to put in stop losses.
    Support and resistance lines are your friends.

Believing anything that Kate Hobbs or any member of the Uran board is incredibly stupid considering thier total incompetency over the past 4 yrs.

The chart looks promising but trade this at your own peril.

Cheers Zed
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by scorp 9/12/10

Market price is 2.8c... alot higher than last rights issue of 1.5c...

A few exciting things include: a large anomoly discovered by the Radon Survey in Grants Ridge that has not previously been drilled or mined, drawing alot of Urans attention. In this particular province one would think that it would be at least a small U deposit that hasnt been harvested at all...

Secondly the new Kit Carson project which is 100% owned by Uran having 10's of millions of $$$ worth of drill logs and results already aquired for a few thousand $$$ off the previous miner. Some grades are up to 1.09% U308!!!

Market Cap for Uran is $6 million.

You can buy 1% of the company for $60k or 2 million shares... 2 million shares in say PEN where there are billions on issue wouldnt buy you a decent stake.

Huge leverage here, and I am part of the old Jaded Uran crowd, but also the new breed getting in at the bottom floor for the next Bull Uranium run.

Uran perfectly poised as (once again I state) they are a micro micro cap! Exploring in the most permitting friendly state in the whole USA! Exploring/drilling in the most productive region for Uranium mining in the whole USA! AND!! Have millions of $$$ worth of drill results already in their hands for a few thousand $$$.

Cant get any simpler for me. BUY BUY BUY!!

P.S Someone please fill my order for URAOA! :D
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by flyingdoc on 9/12/10
    Share price 2.8c at the time

Scorp thats just not rational. why would the previous owner sell something worth " tens of millions of dollars for a few thousand dollars"?

the latest propaganda is nothing compared to their "mining in Czheq Rep by 2007 claims" which took the share price over a buck. Given the track record of this mob to exageration and the supply of suckers, I wouldnt make any prediction of where this share price could go...you could well make some good money..... if musical chairs is your game. But I will make this prediction, this company will never make a dollar of profit under the present management

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by scorp 13/12/10
    Share price 2.9c at the time.

Hit 3.2c today! Large volume and buy orders increasing for URAOA too!

Looking good and setting up nicely for a huge run either this year (whats left of it) or next year!

People should be aware of the need to DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH. But also be aware of the positive looking fwd! Hence why we are seeing a run.

Being jaded never makes you money. Forward thinking does.

Good luck to all!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by banksy88 13/12/10
    Share price 3c at the time

I am a little to blame for todays volume.

Been told promising things about this stock, glad to be onboard.

Cheers

Posted by zed 14/12/10

NickTom forget about hyped reassurances by those that have been pumping this stock since it was way above 60c.
    Their trying to recover their losses by constant ramping.
    Follow the charts and if the share price breaks support get the hell out!

Stop losses are your only friend here.

Cheers Zed

Posted by scorp 14/12/10

Thats the important thing to remember. If Uran found a decent size deposit
    (which by the sounds of it they may have) and the SP increased 10x thats still only a market cap of $60 million.

You can buy 1% of the company for $60k.

USA Uranium prospects in the most mining permitting friendly state in the entire USA and previous drill results obtained from previous miners and now a new anomoly.

Past URA was a huge dissapointment and the SP reflects this.

It looks extremely exciting now and everything is lining up (U price running etc) and ready for it to pop!

Good luck!

Credibility is everything and some have lost a lot with there boring pump posts day after day.

This community service was brought to you by the ever reliable zed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.