CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

with this year Agreed, however, it's nice to see that the news...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    with this year Agreed, however, it's nice to see that the news is positive at least. We all take a punt with these penny stocks and yes we are not there yet. The way I see it another candle has been lit, giving some light on the road ahead and I believe it's okay to celebrate these little winnings in the right direction. Over the years I have taken a few punts and lost a lot of money but we know that with the penny stocks.. I am happy with the research that I did and I will not be scared off by the fluctuating share price or sell my shares this in the long run I believe will be the one that I didn't let get away. Always do your own research and blame nobody for the positions that you find yourself in. Be supportive and don't gloat we are all on our own journey. The gloating is not referred to, by the way, bungalowbill. When I first started to trade I made the mistake to follow hot copper and based upon some of the comments of course as I grew older and wiser and poorer I realise that people played manipulating the prize games
    It will be in interesting right so do enjoy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.