TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Thanks for the well wishes Jack. Perhaps your right? I'd like to...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Thanks for the well wishes Jack.

Perhaps your right? I'd like to think not but this is the speculative end of the market...Calling conclusive winners (as opposed to sp swings) is rare & more than not will fail.

I've never been afraid to be wrong..But I'll add I've made more good decisions than bad.

I think when you look at the chessboard & work out for yourself where all the pieces are currently sitting, holding patiently is all we can do.

If the buyers were stronger, than some may prefer to exit but for many medium to larger holders it's not an attractive option...This than leaves us at what alternative decisions do we have?

I agree with gimmegimme that any spill will fail..I believe it would be a potentially damaging play at this stage.

I believe if shareholders have a good understanding of the current markets in regards to both expandable, fine flake & vanadium they will understand the complexity of securing a deal on Nicanda Hill or West concurrently to Ancuabe that does not completely collapse shareholder value...If Triton had a much smaller register & a huge amount of working capital or institutional investment than we could start progressing these projects to a stronger position for a palatable JV however you can only deal with the cards you hold.

I don't want to point the finger at Syrah because they are our friends in many ways but there's no denying the market has been shaken by their situation..Investment in fine flake mines outside of China is a scary proposition despite the excitement around EV..Syrah are hanging in there but even for a long term vision it's scary..Thankfully Syrah are looking at been able to produce its own anode material so it's not dependant on China for offtakes but the short term investment landscape still remains up stream if we don't want pennies on the dollar.

We just don't have the capital to concurrently progress Nicanda Hill or Nicanda West.

We don't particularly want more sizable institutional investment unless we fail to secure financing...The share registry is not terrible at 1.1 billion odd but not sure if we'd want to blow that out, especially at the current share price.

Investment/JV on attractive terms will not be forthcoming on these other assets imo at their current progression.

It's hard but I think the only thing we can do is wait to see what the decision is on late March mobilisation from Jinan.

If not than a revised plan absolutely, $2m in bank still gives us the ability to pivot..Any institutional investment or capital raised in April would likely foil anyone's plans for a cheap takeover or possible VA. Jinan 34% stake would either be eroded or they cough up cash to maintain stake and we have good working capital for a few years holding action if it's absolutely necessary.

I want to continue to support Peter until atleast April...Whilst I understand people will have a sentiment towards him his currently driving my investment and more importantly if he is reading these posts I don't want him taking home some of the language we occasionally hear on the forum..He is a person with a family & with the current public awareness for mental health we know better that words can have serious impacts on people...CEO's are not impervious to continued assaults...Failure doesn't necessarily mean lifestyle director and just sometimes they are people doing the best they can.

I personally like Peter overall for the work that's been done to date..I think he has done more right than wrong with my perception of the market conditions and the cards his held since VA...I'll hold my position on Peter until the end of wet season.

Cheers Jack, all the best to you despite our differences of opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 343415 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 83333
Last updated 14.58pm 25/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.