XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

refugee's - back to mom and pop - thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Yes, it's Thursday again and my turn to crank. Here's another train photo taken on our Canadian snowy adventure

The XJO train rattling through the cold gloom of our secret recession. Never fear, 2013, and a more wise population may envelop our gloominess with a glowing aura and lift our economic prospects to whence they once was.

...but I'll leave the oratory brilliance to Pisces...as it was...all day yesterday. The man should have been a writer, but alas, needed the cash to pass on his genes to all the littlens and keep his glamorous wife from wandering.

SHAME AND SCANDAL

We have had some fodder being delivered this week....Nonsense fodder. Grist for the mill that the left wing should be ashamed to deliver to a press that is stressed out trying to meet the demands for scandalous headlines.

One lined catchy dribble for the non thinking, reality show addicted voter. Bash the banks. Miners, who ever is making a quid. How dare the banks raise rates when their borrowing costs go up. The worlds best treasurer (on Costello's coat tails) - spewing with self righteousness - stating. 'The public are outraged' blah blah.

'Australia never noticed the GFC', that, from some other economic zombie.

What's outrageous is that it costs about $50K in stamp duty - a tax you pay on after tax income - to move house. Add five years of work to pay for it. I tell you, a republican described it well. The job of government is to get the hell out of your lives as much as possible.

And Pisces' concludes

'And if you think that's a rant you're kidding yourself .I can do miles better than this if I said what I really thought'

Our less emotional man of the day states the obvious..

'Catching up on the thread with talk of bank profits; if a large protion, and I assume 70-80% of the profits are distributed as dividends back to the super funds, mom and pop investors and all and sundry too, is that not a good thing?' Refugee

Well done Reffy. Lurk less please.

Yes, I was there waving my placard.

Catching up with Bob

As some of you know. Snake Lady has flown the coop. Honey dew has moved in - bravely - and with detemination to clear all cockroaches from the kitchen and to have all strange liquidous substances stop leaking through the ceiling.

Tonight was gym night and I pounded out a good 30 minutes whilst visualizing which politicains I will rack first if I my coup succeeds.

I arrived home to the - what has become - the updated daily list of urgent household improvements.

Honeydew has a cat. The brains have been bred out of cats since the Egyptians. It ran out of the house and under it. After three days, I was enticed to get it out.

The gap under the floor is about 14 inches and is filled with 90 years of desecated animal and insect excrement...I took the hose with me.

Fourteen inches requires using one's shoulder blades as legs. After 20 minutes of squirming and 15 minutes of excrement induced ashma from Honeydew using the blower from the side. I found myself in the middle of the underfloor. I dug out some dirt so I could roll over.

It was with some surprise that I found myself face to face with a southern cross constellation and union jack...our flag - a burnt one at that.

Nothing makes me wilder than a flag burner. I snarled and looked around....sure enough...hiding behind a stump...I saw two white eyes blinking at me. Just like Al Jolsen.

'Oi', I said, 'come here you traitor'.

The black face melted into the darkness.

'Answer me or I'll put the hose on you'.

With that, he turned and tried to wriggle away but I was determined not to let the wretch escape. With a determined shoulder blade stocatto, I soon had his scrawny ankle firmly in my grasp. That sooty black face turned towards me, told me where to go, and kicked.

Enough, I put the hose full blast up his shnos....and washed all the black off.

'You', I spat,'you slimey weezel. A flag burner?'

'I didn't do it', putting up his hands, begging. 'It wasn't me, I was watching. The flag got caught in my belt, I've been chased all the way from Canberra'.

'So you don't support the damnable act. You support every other.' I gave him another blast and called for more blow from HD - the asthma be damned.

'Well, I don't support it but I can understand why the flag burners feel justified in their display'. Senator Brown spat out powdered rat dung before continuing.

'You see, I am an original owner as well'.

'How do you argue that?' I said, giving him another squirt for his audacity.

'Like my comrades, dare I say - brothers - they too have been here as long as the aborigines.'

'Ploise exploin Mr Brown,' my eyes were crossed.

'You see Biggdaddy, men of same sex persuasion, have been here for 50,000 years. I have equal claim'.

With that, he reached into his lolly bag and said, 'Do you want a freckle'?
    ---------------------------

One last pic..

The beautiful Lake Louise - Canada at christmas. With our skates laced and ready

Good luck today Gals 'n Pals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.