XJO 1.10% 8,075.7 s&p/asx 200

refugee's - back to mom and pop - thursday, page-114

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    The major problem as I see it ,and Australia is a primary conspirator ,is that the prime positions in Governments and quasi government organisations seem to be held by people who are so obsessed with image ,networking and media bites that they are totally blindsided by what is actually happenning in the real world .A classic example is prior to the GFC when all of the ratings agencies ,massive bureaucracies each and every one ,funded by the taxpayers of the world ,was totally oblivious to the biggest issue ever to arise on their watch .Not only did they completely miss it ,they gave the total opposite advice to the correct stance ....why ??? ,because they were only concerned with staying on the right side of their masters who fund them ( with our money ).Sound familiar ?

Look at the politicians and paid officials of today ,pooncing around the world like a bunch of spoilt peacocks ,wanting to have their say so they can get their head in the paper or on the news . how do you possibly expect them to be productive when their main concern is to maintain their exclusive office .

People need to rebel . Blow up the ratings agencies and the government arms that are effectively political propoganda arms ,leave business alone to slash and burn and run on profit .Get back to basics so that we can grow again . There are so many overpaid hacks on the gravy train these days that the rest of us are strangling under the weight .How many speech writers and ad execs does the government have on its payroll and what are they actually achieving for society?

we've gone badly wrong somewhere along the line ,the occupy wall street group is but a small symptom of a growing malaise which should play out by the end of this decade . I'm plotting how to subvert these leeches on mankind in my own small way

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.