CHN 3.40% $1.07 chalice mining limited

When a deposit consists almost entirely of sulphides, it is...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    When a deposit consists almost entirely of sulphides, it is termed "massive sulphide". When it consists of clots or patches of sulphides in the country rocks, it is termed "disseminated". The proportion of sulphide minerals, and therefore the metal grades, are generally higher in the former.

The beauty of these awesome grades is that they are not deep at all, the HUGE bonus will be if the grades increase at depth. As it looks like the formation will be in clusters throughout the 26km strike length. They just need all their surrounding application tenures to be approved and away we go.

As a broad generalisation, sulfide matrix breccia ores are characteristic of deposits formed from mafic host magmas, but are less prevalent in komatiite hosted deposits. ... They are commonly associated with sulfide-matrix breccia ores, in some cases being completely mutually gradational.

Funny thing is I bought into this over 1year ago just because of the tenements in Vic, now this has turned into a whole new ball game well done to all who got onboard, even if you haven't decided yet it's not too late there will be multiples of s/p increases still to come. If management will prove this resource, I think it will easily be in the Billions, but atm TG doesn't want to come up with dusters so they are trying their hardest to hit paydirt.
    There won't be a c/r as they are cashed up to hit this, if the option arises then they can sell their stake in some other holdings.
    The Vic tenements seems to have fallen off the radar which could also have HUGE influence on the sp.

One other thing I would like to know if anyone can find out what % of their tenements are in the Julimar State Forest zone and will they be able to drill there ? What is the legislation process if they prove the deposit runs through it, will it be able to be mined in future ? That is if there is proven minerals to give WA several Billion worth of revenue, surely they might allow them to go ahead.
    Next T/H will move be a whopper ! GLTA
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2133/2133821-6230823cd07684ef5416b264fbdaa885.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.035(3.40%)
Mkt cap ! $414.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.09 $1.05 $2.859M 2.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11150 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 14000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.