BPT 0.00% $1.50 beach energy limited

BTW my thoughts on the CSG issue are these: it's a political...

1. 26,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4582
    BTW my thoughts on the CSG issue are these: it's a political problem but doesn't adhere to any particular political party persuasion, green, left or right - it's more a case of NIMBY ... Not in my back yard. I wouldn't want it either and it has nothing to do with my politics. So whether you are a greenie or a state premier, you can score points by bashing the CSG industry in agricultural, rural and even residential areas. Now to take it further, a really smart politician would play the nationalistic card by trumpeting the alternative which is the massive potential for the Australian Shale industry in the middle of the desert far away from populations and farming and any other interest group.... but I'm not hearing it yet... well that's obviously because we don't have any real smart politicians.... So my humble suggestion is to start writing to them and maybe they'll get the idea. They are going to look a whole lot cleverer and have something positive to say instead of the same ol negativity. Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.416B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.52 $1.49 $6.874M 4.586M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 390051 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 179758 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.