RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

RVR told me the metallurgy was already announced to the...

1. 9,286 Posts.
    RVR told me the metallurgy was already announced to the market

however I looked today and could not find it, apart from the following technical info.

That is what I was told. Ring yourself.

"In collaboration with joint venture partner Iron Mountain Mining Limited, 58 RC holes totalling 5,800m were drilled on 13 drilling lines in central and western sectors of the Miaree Magnetite Trend in the December 2008 quarter. Analytical results received in February 2009 confirmed the presence of extensive iron mineralization within this prominent aeromagnetic anomaly. The peak of the aeromagnetic anomaly is underlain by beds of iron-rich jaspilite carrying average grades of ca. 30% Fe over true widths ranging between 50-85m. The jaspilite displays common magnetite evidenced by hand magnet and magnetic susceptibility meter readings. Davis Tube determinations carried out during June 2009 show that the jaspilite contains varying iron mineralogy and that not all the iron contained in the formation is in the form of magnetite. Davis Tube recoveries on samples with peak magnetic susceptibility meter readings yield up to 35% clean magnetite concentrate yielding up to 70% Fe in the <38 micron size fraction. More typically, though, the Davis Tube magnetic weight recoveries were in the order of 7-14% showing that much of the iron in the formation is contained in mineral types other than magnetite. The presence of pyrhhotite in the jaspilite is indicated by sulphur contents of up to 5% in the Davis Tube concentrates. A full listing of Davis Tube Recovery determinations is given in Table 4."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.