CCX 0.00% 30.0¢ city chic collective limited

On the one hand I completely agree; the mainstream media should...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    On the one hand I completely agree; the mainstream media should never be trusted, they are a group of puppets whose strings are pulled by the corrupt elitists pushing propaganda to indoctrinate the wider population.
    On the other hand, I think Aussies will feel the pinch very soon as the cost of debt increases.
    9-10 months ago I laughed at anyone who suggested that the cash rate may double or even triple from where it was, but I must apologise to those people cause it's looking more and more likely we will arrive at rates that were thought to be unreachable.
    Should the above eventuate then households will start to minimise their discretionary purchases and CCX-type businesses will feel a crimp on overall earnings.
    Don't get me wrong, even if CCX's full-year NPAT is halved on what FY22 was, and management experience difficulty in offloading inventory in the near-term, I still see Long-Term value at this market cap level so I personally feel it is a compelling investment presently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 13000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.