OEC 2.47% 8.3¢ orbital corporation limited

What I love is the way depression at the sp performance keeps...

1. 5,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    What I love is the way depression at the sp performance keeps everyone silent coz it hurts to to speak, and as soon as things look a little promising the old manic depression bi-polar kicks in and we all feel better out of all proportion to events! I'm no exception, I'm just glad it's starting to reflect a little reality.
    As for Terry S. I've seen all the others since Ralph was the man and always felt he was the most genuinely committed, and the closest to an actual True Believer like so many of us poor souls ferked by the fickle finger of foreign fate, and hope he makes a motza in return for his personal support as of late.
    That said I do feel with the imminent production by Ford of the gas injection is the shape of things to come, and everyone knows it. Just when the flock decides to take flight is a question. It'll circle and land a few times before it decides to cover distance I reckon, tho it's been so long since this was a players darling it will see a whole new team lining up for a bat next time round.
    Go team orbital!!
    Topdad, hi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $12.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $2.588K 31.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 38978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.