Regal Atlantic Fund, does anything compare!?, page-79

1. 4,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Jim,

I really think you need to watch the tone of some of your posts. While I admire your enthusiasm for Henry Morgan, I think the way you have attacked some posters, myself included, is quite outrageous. I think Occam Logic is big enough to fight his own battles, but I take offence at posts that are clearly aimed at attacking the man. I think Occam Logic might have better things to do with his time than post on Hot Copper, but I feel he enjoys imparting his knowledge. I for one, am grateful of his in depth posts and also bringing to my attention strategies and funds that I might otherwise not heard of. While debate is healthy, the manner in which you write some of your posts is abrupt and confronting to say the least. I am a fairly tolerant person and I have bit my tongue while you rampantly hijack threads about other stocks and repeat the same blurb about Henry Morgan over and over. I will, however, not sit by and watch you disparage a poster who's intentions are honourable and who's contributions are extremely worthwhile, without raising my displeasure with that approach.

I don't for one minute suggest that you need to agree with everything everyone posts, but for goodness sake show some tolerance and respect in your replies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.